- Student Life
After a another negotiations meeting today, a final decision for an opening date as an HISD in -district Charter is still pending.
As much as we would like to keep everyone hopeful until we agree on all the terms, I cannot, in good faith allow for students to continue to be out of school and miss out on quality instruction.
Therefore, on tomorrow, Friday, September 22 and Monday, September 25, 2017 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, please make arrangements to come by the campus and we will assist you in getting your student(s) set up at their home school and/or a nearby Charter school.
We will continue negotiations and look forward to securing a definite start date within the next two weeks.
If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
In the interim, any updates will be communicated via auto-dialer, the REMIND app, Facebook and our website.
Please continue to keep our movement within your hearts!
Dr. David C. Fuller
If you share our passion for teaching excellence, please find out how you can help our school provide services, equipment, and resources to our kids.