A Unique Approach to Education
On a daily basis, C.O.R.E. Academy students engage in an accelerated, focused curriculum concentrated on TEKS objectives. Administrators and instructional assistants support teachers, and closely monitor each student’s academic progress.
State-certified teachers carefully collect and analyze data, in order to design instruction targeted to student’s needs. This custom instruction design factors unique learning styles, as well as levels of mastery.
Special programs are implemented at each grade level, according to the required state mandated tests. These programs include pull-out sessions, as well as computer lab support. In assigned teams, 25 students move throughout the day to their core and ancillary subjects.
What Sets C.O.R.E. Academy Apart from Other Programs:
- Our curriculum is focused on the acceleration of at-risk students.
- Classroom size does not exceed 20 to 25 students.
- Learning at C.O.R.E Academy is authentic, interactive, learner-centered, inclusive, and continuous.
- Learning is customized to each child’s individual needs.
- We believe that mastery is possible for any student, not just the best and brightest.
- C.O.R.E Academy’s instruction is provided by passionate, certified teachers.
- Students are actively prepared for the digital, connected, and globally “flat” world of the 21st century.
- Each student works hard throughout the year academically for his or her charity of choice.
- Students are accountable for adhering to the student code of conduct, and rewarded with a comprehensive incentive system.
- We’re connected in a new kind of partnership with parents and students, delivering specific support right when it’s needed.
Alternative Curriculum & Student-Oriented Education
Expect an increase in your child’s grades, and attitude, with student-oriented education and alternative curriculum from C.O.R.E. Academy of Houston, Texas. Our charter school recognizes the unique learning style of every student, and we create custom educational solutions.